Want to know where
the Jewish people live in Las Vegas?
Call Rose, The Real Estate Maven, toll free 1-888-372-7673
Click Here to E-Mail Rose for more Information
- Las Vegas is the fastest growing Jewish Community in the United States. Read: FAST FORWARD Article reprinted from Boston.
- There are over 70,000 Jews and 19 Synagogues and many Jewish Organizations in the area.
- There are many Jewish Deli's and Kosher Restaurants.
- Many larger markets feature Kosher fresh meats and Kosher food sections.
- There are two Las Vegas Jewish newspapers.
- Las Vegas Mayor, Oscar Goodman, councilman, Michael Mack, Nevada's Representative in Congress, Shelly Berkley are all Jewish.
- There are many Jewish activities and social events that binds the Las Vegas Jewish Community together. A well organized Jewish community that is committed to ensuring that our Jewish history and common interests and values are passed on to our children and grandchildren.
- A Jewish Realtor is available to help you with your move to Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas has a near perfect climate, a favorable cost of living, healthy job market, affordable housing, no state income tax, and low property taxes.
- Las Vegas has more entertainment than you can imagine. It is a golfer paradise. There is plentiful hiking, skiing, and camping in the local mountains. Lake Mead is perfect for water sports. Las Vegas is less than a day's driving distance to 8 National Parks. A huge international hub airport in the middle of Vegas. We even have a bit of New York on the Las Vegas strip.
JewishVegasSynagogues Jewish Organizations A Jewish Realtor Jewish Deli&Food NEXT;
Interesting sites for you to visit
Summerlin Henderson Green Valley
Please Email Any Suggestions or Comments on JewishVegas to Webmaster@ jewishvegas.com